Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Resource Management / Nearshore, Off-shore, Freq. traveler.
- Demand & Capacity Management.
- Service Design
- Customer support
- Continuous Service Improvement.
- Operations: Jenkins, Project Nexus, Corporate Nexus, Sonar.
- License Management / Test tools and accounting
- Central Point contact responsible.
- Resource und capacity management. / 8-25 FTE groups.
- Project Planning / Identification of vulnerabilities
- Quality Assurance / Optimizing processes and Delivery.
- Procurement Management / Coordination and purchase of materials
- Stakeholder Management / Responsible as a service provider for
the client to successfully complete projects.
- Customer care
- Resource and capacity management. / 2-6 FTE.
- Optimierung der Kunden-Websites
- Management of own ESXi VMware Server
- Network Management and Operation of the Infrastructure of 200 Delivery Stations
- Network: Planning und development.
- Network: Infrastructure security.
- Cost Management and ROI
05/2016 PMP Project Management based on PMPBOKv5
05/2016 Scrum Master Certified
09/2015 M_O_R® Foundation Certificate
06/2015 PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate
06/2015 ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
05/2015 ISTQB Certified Tester
01/2014 VMware Certified Associate - Data Center Virtualization
12/2013 CCNA Exploration: Accessing the WAN
01/2013 Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
04/2012 MS® Certified Solutions Associate Windows Server® 2008(MCSA)
and over 30 more...
I have led multiple Fibre Optics projects in Norway/Bergen. I was responsible for multiple groups of employers and as Single Point of contact to the investor. I have connected to the internet more than 500 customers in Norway.
I have implemented the automated security scans into the Continuous integration world in BMW. BMW the leader with more than 100 Multi project environments worldwide have decided to raise the Security and quality of the developed software. I was glad to be part of the great project.
Exceptional combination of IT and marketing knowledge with project management skills with over 15 years professional experience, and 12 years in Telecommunication Industry
Provided strategic thought leadership and influence business leadersand client teams to implement marketing and product strategies based upon customer financial and data-driven insights.
Exceptional combination of IT and Telco knowledge with project management skills with over 15 years professional experience, and 12 years in Telecommunication Industry.
Certified System Administrator with MCSA and RHCSA Certification.
Security testing of mobile aplications.
Supporting small private customers to big forporate customers with solving all kind of technical problems beginning in support development and ending on complicated fiber optic networks.
I would gladly recommend Mariusz to anyone who might consider cooperation with him. Working with him was a valuable experience. Mariusz was employing his expert skills on a day-to-day basis paying attention to single details of any delegated task - a professional in one word.
In the time I`ve known him, Mariusz has consistently been a strong employee - capable of taking control of big projects, executinh to the fullest and able to provide detailed and reliable information at any time. Mariusz is cheerful in the face of daunting deadlines and always available to lend a hand to co-workers when necessary.
Very concrete, diligent and consistent in their actions. Quickly and brilliantly takes up new challenges. Open to new technologies and great in teamwork. He has the rare distinction of finding the right balance around the occurring problems. He respects the opinion of other specialists, with whom he comes to work. I would definitely recommend working with Mariusz.